Ctrl Alt Del
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open-Tibia Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

paralyze rune

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cor Aztra

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-30

paralyze rune Empty
PostSubject: paralyze rune   paralyze rune I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:11 pm

just wanted to show how powerful the paralyze rune is on the OT, so i've made a small movie when my friend, a 110 ed paralyzes me. I'm trying to move all the time, but some times i'm just standing still because of the paralyze ridiculous power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91ml-da2Oc0

so please, lower it's power
Back to top Go down
*Judas*

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-19

paralyze rune Empty
PostSubject: Re: paralyze rune   paralyze rune I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:52 am

you are fighting on really slow ground, the dungeon "ground" makes you even slower, so its a bad exampel
Back to top Go down
Cor Aztra

paralyze rune Empty
PostSubject: Re: paralyze rune   paralyze rune I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:56 am

well, ye it's a bit slow ground but still, you shouldn't be that paralyzed. I mean, i'm standing completely still at one moment, and that happend to me before when some guys paralyzed me at the city of ankhrahmun, got even more paralyzed then even if you can move faster on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kaffe

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-01

paralyze rune Empty
PostSubject: Re: paralyze rune   paralyze rune I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:54 am

Was he wearing BOH?
Back to top Go down
Cor Aztra

paralyze rune Empty
PostSubject: Re: paralyze rune   paralyze rune I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:19 am

no, i was not, why? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Hampe

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-02

paralyze rune Empty
PostSubject: Re: paralyze rune   paralyze rune I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:52 am

Paralyze is naaaajjjzzzzzzzzz king
Back to top Go down
Cor Aztra

paralyze rune Empty
PostSubject: Re: paralyze rune   paralyze rune I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:32 pm

Hampe wrote:
Paralyze is naaaajjjzzzzzzzzz king

not when someone uses it on you :/
Back to top Go down
Hampe

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-02

paralyze rune Empty
PostSubject: Re: paralyze rune   paralyze rune I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:57 am

I think it is good as it is
Back to top Go down
Cor Aztra

paralyze rune Empty
PostSubject: Re: paralyze rune   paralyze rune I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:08 pm

well, that's because u r like the highest druid and think it's fun to use it on the people, but if you were the people, would it be the same fun?

I mean, if there's a war or something and you get paralyzed, every1 knows you're gonna be dead. You can't move for like 10 seconds and that's really lame.

Yes, you like to the paralyze rune Hampe since you're able to use it, but seriously, you do know it's over power.
Back to top Go down
Ellan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-16

paralyze rune Empty
PostSubject: Re: paralyze rune   paralyze rune I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:03 pm

Cor Aztra wrote:
well, that's because u r like the highest druid and think it's fun to use it on the people, but if you were the people, would it be the same fun?

I mean, if there's a war or something and you get paralyzed, every1 knows you're gonna be dead. You can't move for like 10 seconds and that's really lame.

Yes, you like to the paralyze rune Hampe since you're able to use it, but seriously, you do know it's over power.

If u get paralyzed in war just use exura/utani hur then u can run normal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

paralyze rune Empty
PostSubject: Re: paralyze rune   paralyze rune I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

paralyze rune
Page 1 of 1