Ctrl Alt Del
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open-Tibia Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions!

Go down 
+2
Cor Aztra
Cor Talus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cor Talus

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:58 pm

Please write down your suggestions here, hopefully the admin will read them Wink
Back to top Go down
Cor Talus

Number of posts : 5

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion concerning exp stage.   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:03 pm

this server has a good exp stage exept on the higher lvl stages the exp is cut in half, wich makes your lvling hit a wall where it gets too hard to lvl-up.
this makes it rather easy to get lvl 150 but after that you just get half of the exp up to lvl 180. and on 180+ you also get half of the exp ( or around half (+-1 or 2)).
this is just what i think. i'd love to here what others think about this so please reply to this post <3
Back to top Go down
Cor Aztra

Number of posts : 23

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:39 pm

mm ye I agree about the stage, but still not. The server needs low exp at such high lvl, boring with many chars over level 200. If he'll change it he got to change almost the whole exp stage system, so every new step of exp stage is equal to the others in x exp.

my suggestion is to fix the paralyze rune, it gives you too much paralyze

you can read the whole suggestion in the bug report section
Back to top Go down
Cor Aztra

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:42 am

God CtrlAltDel said like this when I complained about the paralyze rune: Theese are not bugs.. Paralyze has been complained about and we have tried it in many different situations, and its just fine, the point of a paralyze is so u may get a double combo and if he sidesteps a triple. so nothing is wrong with it. Smile closed~

I didn't really understand what he meant when he started to talk about the point of the paralyze rune, could any1 tell me? Surprised

Last edited by Cor Aztra on Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cor Aztra

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:46 am

since there's a lot of spawns usually taken on this server, i think you should add some more monsters on places. In "goroma" there's a hydra spawn, but with not very much hydras and quite lame respawn, add more hydras there for example. You should add more hydras in the spawn north of port hope to, it's the same with the respawn and amount of hydras there. Atm, there's only 1 good hydra spawn which's the one between ph and ankh, which's often taken and if it's not, someone will power abuse u from there later on.

Last edited by Cor Aztra on Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cor Aztra

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Assassin star eternal!?!?!?!:O   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:13 am

I've heard rumors about that the assassin star is eternal, if it is, could the owner please change that? I mean, the assassin star makes hell of a damage. That's just lame if paladins can run around with 1 assassin star, using it in wars, hard hunts and so on without even wasting any supplies since they can beat everything so easy with that assassin star. Please, change so it's not eternal and mby make it 25% chance for it to disappear, like in real tibia?
Back to top Go down
Ohman

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:05 am

my suggestion is to raise the time you get to loose an unjust, now it takes like 2h 30min to loose an unjust, i think it should take at least 5-6hours. This would lower the random pking ALOT. If admin doesnt want to raise, then he should atleast make a djinn shop in goroma or something. Because if you live in thais, you'll always get attacked or even killed when selling to djinn or buying runes.

and as someone said in a reply before, maybe add some more spawns like frosts since its quite high exp rate and easy to level up.
Back to top Go down
Daenero

Number of posts : 10

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:23 am

I Totally agree with Ohmon, the time for an unjust is waaaaaay too short. It should be longer. Becuase atm, you cant evn walk through thais to sell ur loot without dying.There are always some teams ative to kill u there. I dont mind dying, but not 35346346 times a day because the time to loose an unjust is way too low.
Back to top Go down
Ohman

Number of posts : 3

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:02 am

another thing, assasin stars atk should be lowered a little to balance paladin against other vocations. Also i think the max player limit should be lowered to 70 since its quite laggy
Back to top Go down
Bizzy Bone

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:57 pm

I totaly agree with you Ohman about the djinn shop and frag-time. I hope god do something about it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:40 am

Hehe hey people! First off thanks for all the suggestions and the commitment, and i guess ill start with what ive already changed! Smile

Assassin star - Lowered alot! (No reason for it to dissapear since it got lower dmg than p-bolt)

Explosion rune - Lowered, Alot!
Paralyze rune - Lowered, a little! (Yes, after the recent complaints)

And about the unjust time, i think you are correct people and i will look into how long i will make them!

I think there are spawns that you have found yet, not saying more wont come, but still! There are some new, hidden spawns Smile namely one in goroma. Start searching and belive me, you will find more than you need Smile

scratch Can't really think of much more at the moment, but rest to sure that i am making changes and i am active, but i also have a life Smile <3
Back to top Go down
https://ctrlaltdel.rpg-board.net
Daenero

Number of posts : 10

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:54 am

Another small suggestion; I see a lot of houses owned by players that i have never seen and that have nothing in their house at all. Maybe houses of playes that havent logged in for a long period, could be sold again to another player...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ctrl Alt Del :: CtrlAltDel :: General-
Jump to: