Ctrl Alt Del
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open-Tibia Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

energy ring only working for some seconds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cor Aztra

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-30

energy ring only working for some seconds Empty
PostSubject: energy ring only working for some seconds   energy ring only working for some seconds I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:42 pm

ye well, energy ring is only working for some seconds.

could the GMs be a bit more active? there are some pretty nice bugs that needs to be fixed, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: energy ring only working for some seconds   energy ring only working for some seconds I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:19 pm

hahah "be more active" dude, if i spent any more time on this ot id have to suicide.. ive spent alot of time and now im taking a break, and fixing small things here and there.. how about u nerds stop being so demanding? the hydra gives more exp? go kill them instead.. the energy ring doesnt last? use utamo vita? i will fix it.. when i got the time.. people do have LIFES too Smile lol! afro
Back to top Go down
https://ctrlaltdel.rpg-board.net
Cor Aztra

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: energy ring only working for some seconds   energy ring only working for some seconds I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:22 pm

I know I shouldn't blame you but you should hire some folks that's able to be active and got the time to fix things. About energy ring, knights can need them very much in war. I need them too in many situations, if i just need the mana shield for a little while, for example when i'm hunting demons and suddenly there comes 2. I'll use the energy ring till i've killed the first one and then i'll remove it. Would be mana waste if I use utamo vita which will last for quite long, and i'll keep hunting the demons with mana shield, i'll waste really much mana then.

Hope you see my point Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: energy ring only working for some seconds   energy ring only working for some seconds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

energy ring only working for some seconds
Page 1 of 1